Inshallah, this weekend will mark the beginning (hopefully) of something special, and I and others will be moving on with this era. So, stay tuned... more details will be forthcoming (yes, still on this blog).
I should add that over the past 3 months, since I started blogging, I have learned so many things, and I have really have undergone a somewhat radical change in my outlook (perhaps you have noticed it too). Overall, I would say that I have MORE good feelings for MORE Muslims than I had before, so if this is the only positive I can take out of this, then that would mark a huge triumph for me. So, if perchance, you were turned off by my the 'old-me', perhaps you will give the 'new-me' another chance! I should mention that my principles have not changed, alhamdulilah, rather the style is what has changed and is still metamorphosing.
I do have ONE small assignment for my readers: CRITICIZE ME. Ok, I should add a qualifier...constructively criticize me... tell me what you like about the blog, and what you don't like; so in the "new era", I can persist in what I have done good (if any), and change/adjust in what I am not doing so good.
Until the weekend then, here is a list of the best of this blog (not that the best is so great either), which will eventually become inactive:
- And we Thought we Had it Hard...
- JUST (don't) DO IT!
- Ok, the Niqab is Out...
- When Will They Condemn?
- The Chariots Part I: At the Marathon... (the Series)
- What is an Identity Crisis?
- Abu Lulu's Shrine: Knowing Your Adversaries...
- The Wahhabi Myth: Debunking the Bogeyman
- 60 Ways to Keep Your Wife's Love: Guaranteed!
- Jill Carroll Dishes it out to the Nay-sayers!
- The Prostitute and the Atheist: Lessons in our Grief
- A Quick Layman's Primer on Attributes of Allah
- Ibn Qayyim: O People of Paradise: Meet Your Lord
- America's Frankenstein Executed in the Gallows
- Texas Dawah Day 4 (Conclusion)
- A Must-See for Everyone, and Here's Why....
- To dress or to undress?
- My Musings on the 2006 Elections: Democrats Won...Deja Vu?